Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Theme Addendum

For those Spikeheads who aren't, you know, batsh*t insane (or huge Staci Keanan fans), here is the TV theme song ranked as the sixth greatest of all time, by new - and possibly short-lived - poster BSD.



I can say without reservation that the My Two Dads theme song could be among the ten worst that I have ever heard.

Also, in completely unrelated 'Tubing, here's a fascinating compilation of movie scenes that utilize the Wilhelm Scream.



Did you guys know about this? It does not ring a bell for me...

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Dave Law said...

After viewing the My 2 Dads intro yesterday, I walked into work this morning humming the theme song. It's awful!

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Big Swingin D said...

And I caught myself singing the Facts of Life song in the shower this morning!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Big Swingin D said...

By the way, when I included the My 2 Dads theme song on the list, I was thinking of a particular episode of the show where Davy Jones was the special guest. I honestly haven't seen this since it originally aired. For some reason, that episode has stayed with me for all these years. Check out this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKRIyWqw1Uw

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Big Swingin D said...

After listening to the Davy Jones rendition, I'm sure all you Spikeheads will now agree that it belongs in the top 10.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

On my drive in, I came up with a couple others that are absolute classics - The Simpsons, Law & Order, and Jeopardy.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Big Swingin D said...

Wow, now you're adding a whole new element to it with gameshows.

Maybe the Flintstones should be included also. I guess we'll have to put together a final comprehensive list once we have everyone's input.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home