Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thunderlinks: This Won't End Well...

A batch of fresh links, recently scoured from the Internets:















  • And finally, what do you get when you have three registered sex offenders, one an amputee, confronting each other? An average day in Florida. What happens when you add a 42 inch Samurai sword? This won't end well...

Legal Addendum to Thunderlinks (with less mandatory reading)

  • Snakes on the Mother F!#$%ing Plane!?! Dave Law carries a single snake wherever he travels, but that one is enough. He can't respect a man who needs to compensate for something by carrying 699 more.

  • In keeping with Big Thunder's theme, this certainly didn't end well. Please forgive the link to "Zanny Videos" but NJ is cracking down on the posting of this video. Consequently I couldn't find it on YouTube. The editors of TGS do not find this footage "Zanny" in any way.

  • Here are more gratuitous pics of Miss Universe contestants. I love Miss Italy in this one. I wish we could vote at home for Miss Universe. Every week morons living in fly-over states collectively spend millions of dollars voting for talent-less hacks on American Idol. Why can't I text in votes for Miss Bolivia and Miss Italy?

2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Dave Law said...

This edition of Thunderlinks started strong w/ a humorous youtube clip but overall it called upon me to read way too much.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

Sorry, dude. I included as many pictures as I could. Sometimes, my posts just require that I use words. Next time I'll try to keep such writing to a minimum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home