Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Daily Show At Its Best

I've promised Dave Law that I wouldn't get political on here (and hey, what are the chances TGS will even be around in 2008? If it is still around, it will probably be all about model ceramic lighthouses), but I can't resist sharing this clip (recommended by Lil' Thunder). It is the Daily Show at its best - hilarious as well as provocative. Enjoy.









Postscript - Seriously, though, this guy is the most powerful man in the world (aside from Kevin Federline)?

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Dave Law said...

It's OK, BT. I'm not so far to the right that I can't appreciate such delicious political satire.

Plus, I suppose I opened the door to political discourse with my commentary in "Ponger's Lament".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home