Monday, August 28, 2006

Weather as of 10:26 EST (7:26 Left Coast Time)...


Normally, rain doesn't bother me (I just listen to more Coldplay), but this week I have to contend with a blown lamp on my 50' Panasonic rear-projection LCD TV. Rain stinks if you've got no TV. I have to read for entertainment like some peasant from Victorian England or a nerd. If you're considering buying a TV before football season, check the local bulletin boards. (This information was not available to me 2+ years ago when i bought mine.)




"The coldest winter I ever spent was summer in San Francisco" - Mark Twain.




Golden Nugget: "Mark Twain" was a pen name and a 19th century euphemism for the modern term "taint".





Perfect weather for chillin' poolside. (Caveat: Don't click on that link if you're married to Big Thunder or Dave Law's mom).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home