Monday, February 25, 2008

Video Tuesday

The latest highlights on the 'tube.  FROM THE START, BE WARNED THAT THEY ALL HAVE "COLORFUL" LANGUAGE.

These two are required viewing for anyone who considers himself to have a sense of humor.  Sarah Silverman dropped a bombshell on her long time beau, Jimmy Kimmell:




Not too be outdone, Jimmy responds by hitting Sarah -- and Matt -- right where it hurts:



As an unabashed Sarah Silverman fan, I'll use these videos as an excuse to post another.  Here she is on Leno:





Finally, a couple of Bud Light commercials that apparently haven't made the air.  The first one, for some reason, just makes me think that Big Swingin' D would love it.





As for the second one, well, I just like people getting bleeped. Its high comedy.

5 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Dave Law said...

Brilliant! Jimmy Kimmel is pretty funny. If I watched any late night talk shows, I would think about watching his.

I love the viral bud commercials. Gotta go... something's brewing in the dome...

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Dave Law said...

Did I mention I'm makind Bud Light my default beer for when quantity takes priority over quality (replaces Mich Ultra)?

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

1. Kimmel is funny on his own, in stand up or roasts or on talk shows, etc. But his show is rarely very funny.

2. If you are going for a light beer, why would you go for bud over miller. Miller by a landslide.

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't go with Miller or Bud. But then again, I have never been accused of counting calories.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Dave Law said...

my decision to switch to bud light as my swill of choice is based purely on the merit of those viral ads.

bud and miller taste the same to me and are interchangeable as far as I'm concerned. I can't stand coors light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home