Wednesday, August 22, 2007

TGS's Guy of the Week

Meet Larry Richette. Son of a judge. Author. Alleged mother-beater. And now? Flasher. When approached by a local reporter regarding the whole, you know, beating up his mother issue, Larry responded in a less than friendly way.



The accompanying video is . . . well, its just amazing. And that's why Larry is TGS's inaugural Guy of the Week.*

[Update: YouTube (as usual) delivers]









*Please note that the TGS Guy of the Week award (TGSGOTWA) is unlikely to ever be awarded again, and certainly not on a weekly basis.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Big Swingin D said...

He's got great nipples.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

They look somewhat sad to me.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Dave Law said...

My favorite part of the whole video experience was that before the video played, the website forced me to watch an ad for Villanova U. How serendipituous!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

Can I just say that I am unnaturally drawn to this photo? I just can't take my eyes off it. Its just ... perfect.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

A new comment to make sure that my profile picture works.

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for using youtube and I am glad I could provide that file for you.

Freedomswanusa

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

ummm... okaaaaay.....

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Dave Law said...

Nice net-iquette dude. How could you not give props to FreedomSwanUSA in your post and then link to FreedomSwanUSA's YouTube homepage? Were you raised in a barn?

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you dave law..I have since had that account closed down after complaints from an Indiana Station regarding one of my videos...I am now there under the name Freedomlost2007

Peace and have a pleasent rest of te year!

Swanny AKA freedomswanusa and now Freedomlost22007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home