Thursday, November 02, 2006

Life Equations


Going to the vending machine at work to pick up some Full Throttle* = Bad.

Going to the vending machine at work to pick up some Full Throttle on the way out the door because you are so tired that there is a considerable danger that you will fall asleep on your 40 minute drive home = Worse.

Going to the vending machine at work to pick up two cans of Full Throttle (one for the drive home and the other for the drive back to work, which will take place approximately 5 hours from the time of purchase of the Full Throttle), only to find that you don't have enough money to purchase the second can = Worse Yet.

Neglecting my posting duties here at the Spike = Worst of All.

I'll be back.






*Incidentally, according to their website, the slogan for Full Throttle is "Let Your Man Out." I don't even know where to start with that.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got my man out. Now what?

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

That's exactly what I was worried about...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home