Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Did You Get a Haircut?

I got 'em all cut! (badump ba!)

Spike, our fearless mascot and man's best friend, who like the founding members of TGS is wont to relieve himself in the most inappropriate places, has gotten his first haircut!

BEFORE

AFTER

* * *

IN OTHER NEWS...

Reese Witherspoon finally ditched that 'mo Ryan Phillippe. If she's back on the market, maybe I should get a haircut too. Devotees of TGS will recognize that the term "haircut" has multiple meanings when referring to Dave Law. (See And Now We Know... and Vegas Math below). At the end of the day, the process that I go through to groom myself is probably not that different from what our mascot Spike is subjected to.

On Sunday, I attended the Giants-Bucs game and tailgate directly after playing in my weekly mens-league soccer game (during which I got punched in the eye by the opposing keeper - fortunately my vision was not so impaired that I couldn't score on the punk in the second half and taunt him with a celebration dance in his own box). Speaking of athletic celebration dances, I feel compelled to comment on the Giants' defense celebration. After making a play, Giants defenders pantomime a basketball jump shot. What the hell does a basketball jump shot have to do with a sack? Apparently this celebration is derived from a rap video, which makes it even less relevant. I love this Giants team, but I think they should let this celebration slip through the crack in Strahan's teeth.

Finally - Happy Halloween.

4 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

I'm kinda down with Spike's shaggy look. Almost Rastafarian...

Disagree on Reese. I'm just not a fan.

Agree on the Giants celebration. Its so dumb. Although I did read that at one point they had a guy hold his arms out as a hoop. That sort of planning and humor makes it somewhat more palatable...

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

And also, that doesn't appear to be Reese ... is it her?

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Dave Law said...

It is Reese, but she does bear an uncanny resemblance to Amy Smart in that photo. We all know that the Thunder claps for Amy Smart!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

I agree with what skekzok0 said. The Thunder does indeed clap for Amy Smart. In fact, I'm going to go ahead and use that as an excuse for a nice link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home