Wednesday, November 14, 2007

TGS Presents: Fun with Gossip


The Chronicle's gossip page reports: "Former 'Baywatch' actor David Charvet is celebrating after learning his fiancee Brooke Burke is pregnant with the couple's second child.

"Charvet and model Burke are expecting their new baby in the spring.

"They already have a daughter, Heaven Rain, who was born in January, and Burke already has two girls from a previous marriage."

A quick review of the blurb reveals no less than three astounding facts. Can you spot them?





In order to assuage the guilt on my conscience from posting about pseudo-celebrity gossip, go visit www.freerice.com, a great site where you can help feed hungry people while improving your vocabulary (and hey, there is no way that my vocabulary could be deproved, am I right?).

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Dave Law said...

Li'l Thunder, is that you?

That first pic makes up for the gossipy nature of the post. I could go Wild On! that cleavage.

Heaven Rain!?! Seriously?

I could Rain some Heaven down on that cleavage.

Anything...?

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Dave Law said...

Here are my guesses for the 3 astounding facts:

1. It is astounding that a douche bag wearing a denim shirt embroidered w/ flowers could be with a woman like Brooks Burke. I'm submitting that pick to www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com.

2. They named their daughter Heaven Rain, which is like selling her into the sex trade before she gets home from the hospital.

3. Brooke Burke is not a fan of contraceptives!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Big Thunder said...

I'm going to give you two points. #2 is totally correct. Do you think they installed a stripper pole in her crib?

I'll begrudgingly give credit for #1. My preferred answer was "David Charvet is straight? Seriously?"

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger lil' thunder said...

Brooke Burke Trivia:

Her other two children are named Neriah (after former playmate Neriah Davis)and Sierra Sky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home