Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thunderlinks: S.W.A.K.

Here's a quick batch of tasty links hot and fresh out the kitchen.

  • I'm a little disappointed that Dave Law has been visiting the Bay Area without letting me know.
  • I don't know much about MMA fighters, but I do know this - I would not use the following stare-down tactic.


  • I feel sorry for the girl and all, but this is a pretty amazing picture.
  • I just could not stop watching the following video. For some reason it makes me feel ... proud.




And finally dear Spikeheads, prepare yourself for the rare TGS picture post! The Thunders will be rolling into Napa, CA this weekend for some wine tasting. Our itinerary includes two nights in a plush suite at this ritzy B&B (many thanks to Big Al and the girls, K-Fum, and the Mazzinator for the gift certificate - the Thunders would never roll into that place for full price), multiple winery visits, including a cave tour here (nicknamed "Del Blotto"), and dinners at these fine restaurants (the latter run by Thomas Keller, named the best chef in America by Time, and owner of two two restaurants - of just four in the US - that received three star ratings from Michelin). Needless to say, we're looking forward to it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Dave Law said...

Although the victim's description of the perp almost sounds like me ("The woman described the robber as a light-skinned man, 30 to 40 years old, of medium height and heavy build, clean-shaven and with bushy brown eyebrows that run together"), most descriptions of me include the adjective "swarthy". Plus, I'm not sure anyone would describe me as having a "heavy build".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home